1. Why do you do what you do? I create jewelry because I love playing with pretty shiny things, and I sell it because it was REALLY beginning to pile up! :)
2. How long have you been selling online? Why did you start? Since March 2009. I’ve wanted to sell my jewelry for a long time, but never acted on it. When I lost my job about a year ago I looked at it as an opportunity, and after researching, I decided online was the way to go. I’m lucky in that my Husband is very supportive of me and my efforts, and believes it will eventually pay off, so I’m not pressured to go out and find a “real” job.
3. What's your inspiration? I get my inspiration mostly from the stones themselves, I start to wrap them without a real plan in mind and they kinda guide me along. When I “listen” to them the piece always turn out beautifully.
4. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be some sort of entertatiner. Singer, ballet dancer, concert violinist, actor...it didn't much matter what...I was a real Ham....
5. Do you have a day job? This IS my day job.
6. What advice would you give to someone who just started selling online? STICK WITH IT!!! Thats the best advice I got.
Links where you can find Angie:
Facebook Fan Page
On Twitter I'm @Angelasadornmen