Between leaving my abusive ex, being homeless, living with my sister and finally getting my own place. Things have gotten really messed up.
All but a few of my polymer clay working tools have followed me. I've lost too many items to list, including 40+ packs of clay.
The hardest hit was my mask bases. I had these specially made, to support my masks during baking. They cost me $225, they are now gone.
I'm not one to run from a hard situation, but I'm really having a hard time trying to figure out where to start. That's where you, my fabulous readers come in. I'd appreciate your input here.
Next month, I have squished my budget enough to cover $30 worth of materials, I need your advice on what to do.
Answers to my questions are GREATLY appreciated. I always follow my heart, but it's going in a few different directions right now, lol, so input is always helpful.
- Would you just buy the clay and let inspiration take you?
- What colors would you buy?
- Would you make more beads, knowing you have 50+ sets that are still here?
- Would you start your "abstract" line, knowing that it suits your taste but not many others?
- Would you make odd shaped beads?
- Would you finally get off your butt, suck it up, and start putting yourself out there? Showing your sculptures and figures? Knowing that no one shares your taste or style.
- Would you just not bother with polymer clay for a while? (Not really sure that could happen, I'm addicted).
Especially since I'm stuck debating. At this point, I won't decide on anything, lol. I'm hoping to head in a direction and use that to rebuild what I had.
Thank you so much in advance. I've had this blog for a few years, and you've always been great friends and readers.